little ginger recently had the pleasure of providing live video and film production services for the Internet Advertising Bureau on their annual engage event.
“Over a thousand delegates packed out The Barbican on 15 October to celebrate the IAB’s tenth Engage conference. With lasers, a techno remix of ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’ by The Carpenters and an appearance by The Hoff, it truly was a show to behold.
Having worked on various events with the iab in the past it was an honour to be tasked with providing live event coverage, big screen relay and back stage interviews for engage 2014, the premier event for the online advertising industry.
This years presentations included amongst others:
- Guy Phillipson, CEO, IAB
- David-Michel Davies, Chief Executive, Webby Media Group
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP & Richard Eyre CBE, Chairman, IAB UK
- Eileen Naughton, Managing Director, UK & Ireland Operations, Google
- James Whittaker, Distinguished Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- Steve Hatch, Regional Director for the UK & Ireland, Facebook
- David Shing, Digital Prophet, AOL
- And of course the mighty Hoff.
Multi-Skilled Film Maker, Don McVey and Creative Producer & Film Maker Matthew Dove were dispatched alongside other members of the team to produce online video material from the event.